Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where can I get a good manicure and spray tan in Cardiff?

I am going to a wedding and will be in Cardiff the day before. I want to treat myself to a spray tan and manicure, where is the best place to go? Not cheap and nasty but not ridiculous prices either, thanks!Where can I get a good manicure and spray tan in Cardiff?
i know a man who can help you





http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/images鈥?/a>Where can I get a good manicure and spray tan in Cardiff?
forget the nails . go to the pied piper and have some ribs.


I'm 200 miles away from Cardiff and they are the dogs
try body image 02920481464 www.body-image-cardiff.co.uk


I've just looked it up for you and apart fron mans and peds they do st tropez tanning, waxing, contour wraps etc

No comments:

Post a Comment