Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I do an at home manicure?

I'm trying to look good for the first day of school and I've never did an at home manicure before. And I can't go to a salon, because my parents' budget is too tight and I don't have the funds (I spent most of it on school supplies).How do I do an at home manicure?
. first remove your old polish with a cotton ball. and all the corners witha cotten swab.


sok your hands in warm water 4 5 min.


while your hands are wet use a pumice stone to get rid of dry skin


put on some moustrizer


push back your cuticles and file your nails into a pretty shape


put on a clear basecoat and let dry for 3 min.


then put on two coats of colors letting dry in between each coat


when nails are totally dry add a clear topcoat again


clean up any mistakes with a cottonswab


:) :) :)How do I do an at home manicure?
you can get a white nail pencil!!





It is like a white crayon that you rub on the white part under your nails, and it makes it look super pretty and way natural. Slap a clear top coat on top of it, and there you go!
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment