Friday, January 22, 2010

How can i do a french manicure myself?

I want to do a french manucurte on my nails, i just cant do the tips straigt without them being blotchy. I dont want to go out and get them done cos i've spent money on the kit. any tecniques on getting a straige white tip on the nail? thank u guyss ?%26lt;3333How can i do a french manicure myself?
You can get little stickky guides, that help keep the line striaght, but ENSURE that your base coat is completely dry before you put the little strip on otherwise it tends to pull the base paint off, when you pull the sticker off.





You normally get the guides with the kits.How can i do a french manicure myself?
First do a line of white across the tips. It doesn't matter how messy you do it. It doesn't need to be straight. Then wipe across the line with a sponge or makeup brush dipped in nail polish remover. Cover with a coat of clear or sheer polish.
put tape on your finger tips so that there is a line to follow. paint the tips, its okay if you get paint on the tape. let it dry and peel off the tape, and then coat the nails in clear polish and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment