Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is the difference between acrylic airbrushed tip and acrylic french manicure tip?

i want to get acrylic nails in october but what is the difference between acrylic airbrushed tip and acrylic french manicure tip? i want to get the one white the white tip.


What is the difference between acrylic airbrushed tip and acrylic french manicure tip?
I applied acrylic nails and after a week my nails started turning green, even though I was careful in making sure my nails were perfectly clean before I applied the acrlic ones. The green colour is fading to yellow after I removed the falsies





I recomend getting gel nails





Gels and acrylics nails are similar because both can be used to extend the length of the nails and make them stronger and beautiful. One advantage of gels nails is that they are odorless unlike acrylic. Gels can also be applied over the natural nail or over artificial nail tips.





hope i helped





good luck-





(:

No comments:

Post a Comment