Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is the cost of a decent manicure?

I never usually get these kinds of things done. I need a good price range before i go spend a load. Especially when i could be getting jipped.What is the cost of a decent manicure?
It's 25 Pounds (I had to Write 'Pounds' because my pound sign doesn't work)!What is the cost of a decent manicure?
no more then 15$ designs included.
拢18-拢20 any more and your getting ripped off
If you're just getting a manicure it shouldn't run any higher than $10. Where I frequent it's $7. I get gel overlay for $35.
You can get a good manicure for like $10. It just depends on where you go, and if you have a skilled person doing it. If you know someone or see someone who's nails look nice, just ask them where they go!
I have seen girls get $30 dollar manicures and they sucked. Where I go they charge $12 dollars and it always comes out amazing.
to get a really nice ne mine cost 拢20 but the prices range :]

No comments:

Post a Comment