Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I give myself a french manicure?

I have tried putting tape over my nails, doing it free handed, etc. Nothing worked! I want it to look professional! We don't have time to go get a kit, or go get it done! Please help please please! TEN POINTS BEST ANSWER!How do I give myself a french manicure?
If you don't have time to get a kit, the only way is free-hand. The trick is to anchor your pinky finger on the table (on the hand you're painting with!!) After to clean up any boo boos, use an orange stick wrapped with kleenex (with nail polish remover) and use the tip of the stick (a pencil could work too)


When you do have time, Sally Hansen has a good set that comes with little stickers to guide you for your smile lines.


Good luck!How do I give myself a french manicure?
if you want a professional look


you will need a brush(get it at a beauty supply and acetone


paint the tips, doesnt matter if its messy,


then dip the brush in the acetone and swipe clean.





orrrrrr...





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/nails/french鈥?/a>
just have patience while doing it and do it properly.....or use strips over your nails n den do it..... n den do it...


hope it works :P
take a toothpick and dip it in the nail polish then drag it across the tips of ur nails





OMG PLEASE HELP SKIN EMERGENCY :(


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment