Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you use the french manicure guides correctly?

I've tried everything. I put the guide on my finger, push it down really hard so the nail polish doesn't go under, and it always does! I've tried taking the guides off while the nail polish is wet, when it's dry, etc. It never looks clean, crisp, professionally done. What is the SECRET?!How do you use the french manicure guides correctly?
I'm sorry...I don't used guides. I do my french manicures free hand!How do you use the french manicure guides correctly?
tough to do.....go freehand or spend the $$ and get it done......Professionals can never me matched!
You don't usually have to have a guide line for your french manicure it's more of a free hand thing. You can try one of two things. One, paint nails one day let stand with base coat over it and the next day buy guide lines for french manicure and do then and cover w/ top coat twice. Two, paint nails and before drying and ready made french manicure tip pieces and then add top coat twice.





Good Luck
If it even has any, read the DERECTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment