Friday, January 22, 2010

Should I get acrylic nails or just a manicure?

My homecoming is next saturday (10/11) and I was wondering -- should I get acrylic nails (french manicured ones) or just a manicure. If you say ';just a manicure'; what color should I get my nails painted? My dress is cheetah print.Should I get acrylic nails or just a manicure?
manicure!!!!!and color idk (mabey color of dress)Should I get acrylic nails or just a manicure?
definately go for the add-on nails, but skip the acrylic and go for the gel or silk wrap or pink and whites, it's less stress on your nails and easier to get off when your done. A little more expensive but definately worth it. If you definately want you french to stay on make sure you ask for white tips instead of clear, that way there's no painting involved and you know the white won't go away.
acrylic nails are really nice, but they can be really pricey, so what i would suggest is going to your local wal-mart and getting a set of the plastic ones. there just as pretty and less then ten dollars! hope this helps!


help me maybe?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Acrylic nails are beautiful, so I would suggest those. However, it does a lot of damage to your nails if you leave them on for lengthy periods of time, like several weeks, so if you get them, make sure not to leave them on for too long. Have fun at homecoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment