Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone know where I can more info on manicure/pedicure stylist that make house calls?

My mother is handicap. She can't get out of house but she wants acrylic nails and a pedicure. I been looking all over the place but I'm not having any luck.Does anyone know where I can more info on manicure/pedicure stylist that make house calls?
If you Google mobile pedicures in (choose your area) or mobile acrylic nails (again choose your area) you should come up with a few.





If not, see if you can get some recommendations from friends, or pop into a salon and ask if any of their therapists make house calls. Some do in their own time, like I do. I work two days a week from home/mobile and two days a week in a salon.





HTH'sDoes anyone know where I can more info on manicure/pedicure stylist that make house calls?
It depends on where you live. I live in California, so there are mobile spas. Such as http://www.royalbeautyspa.com/Services.h鈥?/a>


If you don't have a mobile spa, try posting an ad online on craigslist.org??

No comments:

Post a Comment