Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I give myself a french manicure?

I have the kit and everything... I just don't know how to do it. I need to know howHow can I give myself a french manicure?
does your kit have the stickers for ur nails?


if they do, place them under your white part of your nail


make sure their slightly surved so it looks real :)


after they are correctly placed,


paint on top of the white part of your nail


try not to get any past the sticker!


afterwards make sure you let it dry


because if you take off the sticker too early, your white nailpolish will smear!


when ur positive positive it's completely dry, take them off


now


use the beige/pinkiish polish that came with the kit and paint over your entire nail


and it'll look nice!!


good luckHow can I give myself a french manicure?
Well if you have the strips of tape in the kit you just place them just below the nail line and polish the tip of the nail. And after place the clear or the pink clear polish over it. I do it myself all the time.
go to france
Here is a site with manicure info





http://manicures.bestonlineinfo.co.uk/
Directions for a French Manicure:





* STEP 1: Clip, file and shape your nails. Tend to your cuticles, then wash and dry your nails completely. Apply the base/top coat and let it dry.


* STEP 2: Peel off a guide strip and affix it below the tip of a nail, following its natural curve. The guide will allow you to paint an even white tip with ease and precision.


* STEP 4: Decide where to place the guide strips based on the length of your nails. In general, the longer the nail, the longer the white tip should be. Make sure that the arch of the guide is smooth and rounded and that the tip lengths are all relatively consistent.


* STEP 5: Paint each nail tip white, extending the brush stroke from the top of the guide to the end of the nail. Take care not to get any white polish on the body of the nail below the guide. Let the tips dry.


* STEP 6: Remove all the guides. Dissolve leftover adhesive by rubbing it gently with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol.


* STEP 7: Apply two coats of the neutral polish, letting the first coat dry before the second application. Finish with a thin layer of base/top coat.





For more tips, check out my source!

No comments:

Post a Comment