Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is the appropriate age to get more vibrant colors during a manicure and pedicure?

Hi I just got back from the beauty parlor with my mom and I wanted this hot orange instead of the usual washed out pink or beige she makes me pick. She said I was too young and too many people would notice. What's WRONG with that! I love when people notice me (certain really cute male people!)What is the appropriate age to get more vibrant colors during a manicure and pedicure?
haha my mom use to do that too... I never really understood why she said I was ';too young'; for a certain color. Later I realized she would do anything just for me to stay close to her and not attract the attention of anybody.





Now I'm really tempted just to dye my hair hot pink. Take that mother!What is the appropriate age to get more vibrant colors during a manicure and pedicure?
Thats a cute question haha - I think it's really up to you. Why does color have to have an ';appropriate age';. If you're in a happy mood, for for something wild. If you're mellow then go for something natural. Vary it - age should never matter.
hmmm idk gurl i honestly dont think age matters, but i like my tips really brite like hot pink or orange with some rhinestones when i get a pedicure and just get a french manicure...its very cute! i love it lol and yea ur mom needs to chill lol well hope i helped
Your mom is way off -- i hope she doesn't get hot orange nails herself. When you enter the business world they won't let you have hot orange nails. Now is the time for hot orange nails to shine! Unfortunately you gotta do what your mom wants as long as she is paying the bill. This is not forever. Remember one day you will have to change her diapers and get to torture her and make her get hot orange nails when she is 80. A friend of mine makes her mom wear christmas ornaments in her ears and pushes her around the mall in a wheelchair that way. How awesome is that?
Maybe mom would compromise and let you have vibrant colors on your toe nails if you keep your fingernails the way she likes them??
nothing is worng with colors! orange is a way of expression! if your mom wants you to be some beauty queen, fine. but make your own choices in life, and you'll get far!!!!! plus-it's a great conversation striker for guys-lol! good luck
i really think that younger people are supposed to wear moer vibrant colors than when you are older. i would have told my mom that i want to just try it this time and if you approve when it is ON my fingernails then i can keep it. she shouldn't say that you are too young to wear an orange nail polish because younger people are supposed to have fun with their nail polish!
I think bright colors are more for younger girls anyway. Your mom mus t be a conservative woman. I let my 5 yr old have bright pink, green or blue nails I don't care she needs to have her own style so she's the boss. As long as it's not black she's too young for that.
I think its OK for you to where bright colors if you want to be notice your still kinda young u should not where pale colors all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment