Friday, January 22, 2010

Has anyone tried those manicure pens before?

I'm referring to those 'pens' which contain white nail polish to enable you to paint the tips when doing a French manicure.





Are they more effective than using white nail polish straight from a regular bottle?Has anyone tried those manicure pens before?
yes they are good stop you from it all being messy x








beth xHas anyone tried those manicure pens before?
hey! i know what you're talking about.!


i actually have one of those.


they DO seem to work, but


just a little white polish comes out


where as in regular bottles


its easier to get more wihte nailpolish at once.


i think the pens are more convinient to carry around


in a purse in case your french tips chip's .


then you can just fix it really quickly. :)
I was at a fair by my house and they used those pens in different colors to paint any picture you wanted on our nails. I had a flag on mine and it was really easy. I dont know about using it for a french tip though because it came out as a thin line, but thick..as in depth. I would use it for designs but i don tknow about french tips.
Yes, they actually do work. I was skeptical at first, but my sister bought one and i used it. It was quite easy too. All you need is a steady hand.
Yes it was easier to get a straight line but can be a little messy so be careful and take it slow
Never even know they exist,


But they probably will be.
yea they are a lot easier to use. i would suggest you get those.
they suck
yes and no

No comments:

Post a Comment