Friday, January 22, 2010

What are the best ingredients to use for a manicure soak?

I am not sure I have used the correct terminolgy, but I would like to soak my fingers in something...anything to soften them. I work in elements that make them quite rough...and I am not the type to get manicures...any suggestions??What are the best ingredients to use for a manicure soak?
Since I am a server, I am going to give you a ';shingled roof'; (this ones on the house, get it?!lol) OK mix 1tsp. sugar and 1tsp. oil (tsp. means teaspoon), I like to use olive oil, but any oil will do, mix them in a bowl. Do this part over a sink or with a big bath towel folded in half. Rub onto your hands for 1-2 mins. rinse off with water only. Dab, do not rub water off hands.


Try this for about a week and it will work like a charm.


MaryWhat are the best ingredients to use for a manicure soak?
ABG :use special fingernail softeners well known


to keep them nice and healthy http://yahoo.fingernailsoftener.com try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment