Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How often can I go for a manicure?

I just had my first manicure last week, and I loved it! Of course I didn't ask the women in the salon about this: I am wondering how often most women go for manicures to upkeep their nails.





Thanks!How often can I go for a manicure?
You can have a manicure done twice per month in order to have a fresh look. It is all up to you and your financeHow often can I go for a manicure?
Every week is good.
ONCE A MONTH
Every two weeks normally. Depending on my nails condition.
onces a week.
10days if you want buffing ur nails. every day if you boring with the N/P
A fool and her money are soon parted.
i'd say 2 to 1 a month
1-2 times a week
i go once or twice a month :)


actually no, prob 3-4 a month


pedicures stay forever though, so it's like once a month
if you like it that much





maybe just stay in the shop that does that
every 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment