Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is your favorite color or kind of manicure?

send some pictures and for the best answer, ill pick the best that I agree on to.What is your favorite color or kind of manicure?
Just plain french tip. It goes with everything so you won't clash. And doesn't look trashy. I don't like them when they're really long either. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about but here's a picture.





http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art鈥?/a>What is your favorite color or kind of manicure?
I am a girly-girl in every sense of the word, and I love manicures and pedicures.





In my opinion, the best ';kind'; of manicure to get is solar nails, as opposed to acrylic. They look more natural and they're more durable. And for those of you that tan or smoke, they tend to resist discoloration. I have heard that the term ';solar'; comes from the fact that the nails remain unaffected by tanning.





And of course, the shape I like best is ';Square-Square,'; as opposed to ';Square-Oval';(also called ';Squoval';) or ';Round.'; I like to go all out!





I have seen lots of nail art. I like the classic French look, and sometimes I like to go for a stripe of glitter at the base of the tip, or a nail or two with a more elaborate decoration.





But the cutest manicure I have seen to date is here:


http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm179鈥?/a>





I usually like little crystal jewels, but I would prefer this polka dot manicure without them. Please note that I do not own this image. I did not create it, and all credit goes to its rightful owner. I simply stumbled upon it at random one day.





I hope this helps . . . and I hope you choose my answer!
if u have good nails a french it the way to go. if you want to b noticed hot pink lime green or other bright colors. if you u want to b professional and sheik a red or dark magenta. It all depends on what you want.
click at the link of OPI at


http://www.opi.com


click on Nail color


and you will be able to see on model hand what looks good.
French Manicure with white tips. It is classy and goes with everything.
I do nails ,just if you want to have them done ,and the price is reasonable
i like hot pink
pink, or u can paint small daisy on ur nails, very cute.
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment