Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long does a nails, inc. manicure last for?

I'm thinking of getting a manicure at nails inc (they have departments in shops like Debehams %26amp; Selfridges), just the basic 拢15 one, I was wondering if anyone has had it, can they tell me how long it lasted?


Cheers


xHow long does a nails, inc. manicure last for?
I used their nail polishes before and was unimpressed.


OPI is so much better- the colour choice, the quality and they last longerHow long does a nails, inc. manicure last for?
It doesnt matter if a pro has done your nails for you, its only going to last as long as the nail polish does. I'd say about 3 days adn then it will chip. Its not worth it.


its a pretty good nail polish, i just suggest you do it yourself because its a buttload cheaper
Ones I do myself usually last about five days so a proffesional one should last about a week (as long as you don't bite them!)


X

No comments:

Post a Comment