Saturday, January 23, 2010

Please help - how can I do my nails a french manicure tip when I don't have any brushes at home?

I need them done for an important event in the morning and didn't have time to go to the nail salon. I have the kits that come with stickets but they never work.Please help - how can I do my nails a french manicure tip when I don't have any brushes at home?
i try to paint on the white as perfect *** possible . then i fix it after with a q - Tip . hope that helps .Please help - how can I do my nails a french manicure tip when I don't have any brushes at home?
You can use those q-tips for ears. They may be a little hard to use but they will work. If you have white nail polish shouldn't they have brushes attached?
USE REGULAR TAPE. JUST SHAPE IT AROUND YOUR NAIL A CERTAIN WAY..

No comments:

Post a Comment