Saturday, January 23, 2010

Who knows where I can get a beautiful manicure & pedicure?

I mean I really need my nails done!Who knows where I can get a beautiful manicure %26amp; pedicure?
MY SCHOOL IN LAS VEGASWho knows where I can get a beautiful manicure %26amp; pedicure?
Unless you are more specific about the state that you live in, a nail shop.
The best way to find a good place is through referrals - do you have any friends or acquaintances with nicely groomed nails? You can ask them where they go to get their nails done. Many states require a cosmetology or some sort of license in order to work in a nail salon, so check to make sure the person has one. If you decide to go by the trial and error route, ask for the person with the most experience in the salon. A good mani-pedi should take about 1-1/2 hours and you can expect to spend around $30, including tip.
Where do you live? Look in the yellow-pages.
You could do it yourself
My old lady knows where one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment