Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to prepare for a manicure?

I've never gotten a manicure before, but I want to have a French manicure done on my natural nails for my wedding. How should I prepare before I go? Should I not trim my nails for a few days before so they can file them to the ';correct'; length, or anything like that?How to prepare for a manicure?
it is entirely up to you actually if you want to trim them or not. I am very particular about the length and shape of my nails, so I trim them to the length I want then let them shape them accordingly. The salon can also do everything for you. Just a personal preference.





other than that there is no preparation required. go and relax.How to prepare for a manicure?
He褔a babes,


Listen she has a point xD


But if 褔our going to get 褔our nails done.





Leave them to it.. if the褔 need to cut 褔our nails down. the褔 will lol





But i understand where 褔our coming from. Ihad mine done


for m褔 birthda褔. and i thought the same. but





The褔 no what there doin hunn褔. leave um to it (Y)





Have a lovel褔 da褔 on 褔our weddin x x x x
Try to make sure you don;t have any cuts or anything that could bleed... remember if they do not sterilize their equipment and you have an open wounds it could lead to many diseases including AIDS.
You don't need to do anything to prepare for a manicure! The french manicure also looks really nice on your toes.
Clean them first. the yes. Make a good starter shape before. But hope everything goes well


x
idk. but my health teacher said that if you go get your toes done, than don't shave right before it b/c you could get infections. idk? kind of random
Don't do anything. That's what you pay them for.
Just leave them be, no cutting, no polish. Just bare ';ball'; it :]
yeah dont trim them ... and all the best .. god bless you with happy married life ..

No comments:

Post a Comment