Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I improve how my nails look? (without getting a manicure) They are quite bent.?

I have seen girls with such straight nails. I do not know how getting a manicure makes there nails look perfect. It is not the colour that I'm not happy with, it is just the shape. Eg one side of the nail is differnet to the other side.How can I improve how my nails look? (without getting a manicure) They are quite bent.?
Start taking vitamins, especially alfalfa. Also make sure you don't have nail fungus, since this seems like an abnormal growth pattern.How can I improve how my nails look? (without getting a manicure) They are quite bent.?
read tips on nailcare and more on this site
just get a nail file thats a high grit - 240 would be fine and shape them yourself, always go from the outside to the middle and dont 'saw' them. you can have great nails without paying salon prices. i do!
You need to ensure you are getting enough calcium in your diet and you are drinking enough milk. Don't use your nails like screwdrivers or to peel off stuck on labels. Care for your nails like you would any other part of your body. Be sure to keep them clean and neat. Use a good quality nail file to shape them. In the beginning, keep them short until they are stronger. Maybe apply a clear top coat or clear top coat/hardener. Sally Hansen and Avon both have some good products.
I would try keeping your nails shorter in length so it's not as noticeable. Clip your nails and then file to your preferred shape.
Wash your nails with lime daily and they will become bright.
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment