Friday, January 22, 2010

Can i get a manicure right after the acrylics are taken off?

I'm getting my acrylics off soon and i was wondering if i could get the acrylics taken off then have a manicure w/ polish and all that good stuff,or would i have to go another time to get the manicure?Can i get a manicure right after the acrylics are taken off?
umm yes u can..but it prob wont look that great because acrilics can mess up ur nailsCan i get a manicure right after the acrylics are taken off?
speaking from experience, i would wait about two weeks b/c your nails are so thin after theyre taken off and it hurts. some places will do it and some will say to wait
I just got my acrylics off about a week ago and my fingernails still look crappy. I would think that maybe you would have to wait but they might have something at the salon that would help them look better.
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment