Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long will it take me to get a french manicure (acrylic) at Walmart?

I want to go before I go to work, and this is my first time getting fake nails. how many minutes/hours do you suggest I should go so I don't end up late for work? Thank you.How long will it take me to get a french manicure (acrylic) at Walmart?
about 30 to 45 minutes


Instead of the basic white tip ask them if they have a pearl tip and make sure they do solar nails because regular acrylic will turn yellow!How long will it take me to get a french manicure (acrylic) at Walmart?
i would say maybe about 30min.
Acrylics typically take 1 hour to have a full set put on. A fill normally takes 30-45 minutes. I would give yourself about an hour and a half just to be on the safe side. You never know if something may delay you (like having to get a nail fixed before you leave because you bumped it or something like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment