Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you have to have long fingernails to have a manicure done?

I have a bad habit of picking my nails (I know, I need to stop!), and the last time I got a French manicure, it was not a pleasant experience to say the least. I've never had a regular manicure and was wondering, if my fingernails are very short, can I even have a manicure done?Do you have to have long fingernails to have a manicure done?
Yes, you can still have a manicure one, even with short nails. It would be preferable to have at least a little free edge of your natural nails showing, but they can work with what you have. If at all possible, try to let them grow out, even just a bit before going in for a manicure.Do you have to have long fingernails to have a manicure done?
Yes you can. In fact, it is a great way for you to stop picking. They take all of the dry skin off and really make them smooth. You should try to get one at least every 3-4 weeks. More often if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment