Friday, January 22, 2010

How can i stop myself from being tempted to peel off my manicure?

I will go to the nail place and get a manicure and pedicure, my pedicure can last for like 2 months! But yet I'm always tempted to peel off the polish on my nails. Because I pay money and its like throwing it away! Any tricks?How can i stop myself from being tempted to peel off my manicure?
After you get your nails done ask to have a couple of clear coats put on, when you try to peel it off it wont come off.How can i stop myself from being tempted to peel off my manicure?
Keep thinking, wow! i spent money on this...





if youur still tempted, wear something over youur hands...or hold onto a object, such as a baseball...





hope it works!
when your at home, just wear gloves or something. but when your out, i don't know. you can always sit on your hands when your not using them.
ok i just had the cutest nails done and i ate them off! he ha ho lol welli used to soak them in alchahol so they taste bad when i try to bite them ! i hope it works !! bailey v. :)
Just try to remember that if you peel it off your nails will look like crap and there's all your money gone down the drain that you could have spent on something else
Think how how ungly your nails are and it will make you want to keep on the pretty manicure.
think how beautiful our nails are and how much you want everyone to see how beautiful they are. works for me
Everytime you catch yourself peeling it off that's one more thing you love that you can't have.
will power. just think if u keep doing it, your pretty much eating your money.
Spray them with Hair spray every morning! haha
putt something on it so if u start to pick it off it hurts
gloves. but i guess that defeats the whole purpose then. idk then. paint dollar signs on them! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment