Friday, January 22, 2010

Could you be friends with a women that needed a manicure?

I've had this friend for 15 years and recently she stopped getting her nails done to save money for vacation. All I can do is stare at her nails when I see her. That's like totally gross, right?Could you be friends with a women that needed a manicure?
dump her fast....like a bad habit! do you really want to hang around with skanks??? sure she'll go on vacation, nasty nails and all. trailer park chic is nasty. i would never hang around with skanks who didn't apply their make-up perfectly! distance youself from this person before her bad habits and poor hygeine rub off on you.Could you be friends with a women that needed a manicure?
I agree with some of the others.....If it offends you soooo much, treat her to a manicure....in some places they're only like $4. It's something nice to do for your friend and at least it will subdue the monster of superficiality inside you for at least a week.
u r superficial
Ohhh.... Puleezzzzzz... Certainly something to base a friendship on.
What a dirty, dirty ******!


Nothing is more disgusting than that 'un-cared for' look!


And I don't even want to imagine what her toes look like!!*shudder*


Forget hints. Tell her straight up that her ragged, chipped nails make you want to puke, and if she no longer cares about her appearance, you cannot sacrifice your reputation for a friendship she obviously doesn't value, or she would spring $10 bucks and get one of those little asian women to do a manny! sheesh! some people! What a slag!


I enclosed a picture of my 'friend' Penelope, whom I dumped as my BFF, because she too, refused to care enough about my friendship to keep her nails tidy:(remember, airplanegirl suggested it)
You're jokin' right?
Don' be so shallow! Offer to do them for her! Just cut them short and put a nice clear or light polish on them.
it is gross to stare
No, that's totally immature that you've been friends with her for 15 years and all you can think about is her nails and how gross they might look.
OMG, like hurry up and cut her fingers off! :)
Could you be any more shallow? I would hate to have a so-called friend like you.
This would work for me.





I have a habit of biting finger nails.





Love, may I have the 10 pts, I'm close to 1K?
How about you take her out to get a manicure-you could get one too if you wanted. It would be a nice thing to do. Plus, it would be fun.
that is the stupidest reason for dropping a friend i have yet to hear. if you are so concerned about it, treat her to a free one at a salon. I'm sure she would thank you for it.
umm yeah I sure would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe her and I could hang out and chew our nails together?
god yes . there is nothing more unattractive than unpainted nails . just tell your friend that you hate to see her let her self go and that you are making a spa appt for two. hello like her husband is going to want to take some unkempt woman on vacation??? next thing you know she will be forsake her hair and stop shaving her legs to save cash.
I don't really notice a woman's nails. Its not because I'm too busy noticing other parts of their body, its just that something like fingernails are not that important unless they truly are disgusting. I know a lot of people that don't get manicures and have never had disgusting fingernails.
Are you serious? How shallow can you be?
you plastic
Why don't you offer to do a manicure FOR her? Or pay for it yourself, if it so mightily offends you?





Shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment