Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is that white pencil for that comes in my manicure set?

Okay, Im not that bright when it comes to this stuff, but I recently received a manicure set that comes with a white pencil, that is kind of gooey....lol...what am I supposed to do with this?What is that white pencil for that comes in my manicure set?
you run it under your nails to highlight the white part of your nail to help guide you when you are painting a french manicure.What is that white pencil for that comes in my manicure set?
The white pencil is to whiten the tips of ur finger nails like it is really use for a french manicure to whiten the tips of their fingernails Glide this white pencil from underneath the edge of your nail to whiten and brighten the nail tip. Excellent for frequent polish wearers who want to go au naturel in an instant.
It's for making your nails seem ';cleaner';. You wet the pencil down and ';draw'; right underneath your nail tip where the white part is.
That's your cuticle stick. It's used to moisturize your cuticles so you can either push them back or trim them back. Be careful though, if trimmed or pushed back too far, you can hurt yourself. Do it slowly, until it begins to become uncomfortable. I always soak my hands first in warm water to soften my cuticles. This makes them much easier to work with. I sometimes put glycerin rose drops in the water. Makes your hands smell really nice. Or perhaps a couple of drops of baby oil. Good luck.
makes you r nails seem cleanner

No comments:

Post a Comment