Saturday, January 23, 2010

I just got a manicure yesterday is it safe to swim in a chlorinated pool?

if i swim swill the polish be worn away?I just got a manicure yesterday is it safe to swim in a chlorinated pool?
hitting and splashing in the water will chip away your manicure... I got mine done on a Thursday and went swimming on Saturday... My pedicure and manicure got mutilated by the water!! Just be careful but expect a few chips.I just got a manicure yesterday is it safe to swim in a chlorinated pool?
It's safe.
as long as you can swim... should not be a problem...!!
Yes its safe just be careful
yes it should b but b careful i would put an extra overcoat on top just to make sure
its not the chlorine thats gonna make the polish go away its your feet rubbing and hitting the edges/bottom of the pool,, so just be careful
NO THE POLISH SHOULDNT COME OFF BUT IF YOU DID GET YOUR TOES DONE BE CAREFUL NOT TO HIT THE BOTTOM OF THE POOL. HOPE I HELPED ♥
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment