Thursday, January 14, 2010

How long does a simply french manicure take at a nail salon?

I was just wondering how long it should take to get a basic manicure at a nail salon.How long does a simply french manicure take at a nail salon?
about 45 minutes usually plus the time for the nails to dry....its looks really nice too french manicure its classyHow long does a simply french manicure take at a nail salon?
it doesn't take long, I used to get the french painting all the time, now I get acrylics. acrylics take long
abotu a half an hur with drying
It would take 1 hour sometimes more or less I got them done yesterday for school
My manicurist gets it done in half an hour and it looks fabulous!
Mine takes 20-30 minutes.
If it's just a french manicure(usually meaning just getting the tips painted) it should only take about 10-15 minutes but if you are getting the whole manicure with the french tips about 20-30 minutes.
20

No comments:

Post a Comment