Thursday, January 14, 2010

How can I do a home manicure for myself?

I normally go to a beauty salon to get one done, but this time I was thinking of doing a home one to save myself some money. How do I go about doing it?How can I do a home manicure for myself?
for a french manicure, this is what i did,


i filed and cut my nails so they were cute;]


and then i took a peice of tape and covered my nail cept where i wanted the tip to be white,


then i painted it white, and did the tape thing on every nail.


once it was dry i took a pinkish\clear coat and put it over it,


and then i put a top coat,


and they came out cute.How can I do a home manicure for myself?
Well, i normally:





Fill a bowl with hot water, lay out a hand towel in front of it.


I get some cutical cream and hand cream out. And an orange stick, nail file, and nail scrubby thing.





I clip my nails, then file them. Put on some cuticle cream and put your hands in the water until theyre soft. Scrub your nails, rinse.


Dry your hands, apply hand lotion. Then paint em:) dont forget top coat:0
First you have to gather the necessary implements. Go get a cross cut file, a razor blade, bandages, emery board, pliers, bowl of vinegar, paper towels, nylon rope, package of Fritos and a pencil. File your nails and eat the Fritos. Simple.
buy some nailpolish.





and a top coat (clear)





first put the clear. then put color. then put on clear again.
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment