Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How much does a manicure/pedicure cost on average?

I was just wondering how much a manicure and peedicure cost on average. If more precise, how much is it at Kim's Nails in Newton Highlands? Well, they have these massage chairs for a pedicure. Does that cost more? Thank you so much for answering this question.How much does a manicure/pedicure cost on average?
I charge $25 for mani and $35 for pedi. I live in kerrville Texas. I am sure prices are higher elsewhere. I spend an our on my pedicure clients and abut 45 min on manis.How much does a manicure/pedicure cost on average?
If it is a vietnamese place (not a spa), a pedicure costs about $30, and a manicure costs about $15. If it's a spa, about $60 for a pedicure, and $45 for a manicure.














I hope this helps!
my pedicure was 45 dollars at salon west


my manicure was 25


i got the message chair :3 (it didn't cost extra)


answer my question plz:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i have never gotten a manicure, but here in japan, pedicures are normally about 40 dollars, and yes massage chairs are a part of the pedicure. :)
20 dollars for manicure


25 for pedicure


but im sure if u get them together u get a dicount
It depends where you go. For both it can be between $40-$100. Hope this helps. Or you can just call the nail place and ask how much everything costs!Answer my question please.
well at walmart a pedicure is $35.00 and a manicure is $18.oo.
Where I live they're about $45 for both

No comments:

Post a Comment