Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why do my nails look so horrible after having a manicure?

I got a manicure last week, but this week it seems like my nails are a millions times drier. I have hang nails galore and my cuticles look horrible. What happened??!?!?!Why do my nails look so horrible after having a manicure?
Its either your cuticles are growing back like that or the person who did it, just sucks.


is it your first time?Why do my nails look so horrible after having a manicure?
Its because oxygen isnt getting to your nails. Theres not much you can do about that if you're wearing false nails; just make sure you look after your nails well when the falsies come off.
Maybe the place your going to just sucks.. try a differant place. Also, green tea is said to help the growth of nails.
because the glue strips your nails from all the natural things nails produce

No comments:

Post a Comment