Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should i paint my nails black or do a french manicure?

I am being a black fairy. I have a black tank over a white shirt with black soffes and a black tutu with whit tights, black fairy wings, and a crown. Thanks.Should i paint my nails black or do a french manicure?
I'd say black.Should i paint my nails black or do a french manicure?
French Manicure goes great and looks great with anything!
I think you should get a french mani but ask them to paint the tips black (:
i think you should do what this one person said above me--do a french manicure but with black tips on the end.. and tell me where you got the black tutu! lol..
BLACK for sure.
french manicure.clean looking nails
get a french. you'll have great looking nails after holloween anyways.
I htink you should paint your nails completely black. It would look nice.
if you want to complete the black ';theme'; then chose black


but a french manciure always look good with anything.


also, maybe try to have a black desgin or black tips

No comments:

Post a Comment