Friday, January 15, 2010

How long should I wait before getting another French Manicure?

It is 3 weeks on Friday since I got one done at the salon. My thumbs have broken but other nails are still intact. How much longer should I wait?How long should I wait before getting another French Manicure?
I'm guessing you're talking acrylic tips? You should be getting them filled every 2 weeks; if you let them go any longer than that, they'll start to lift and they'll probably have to just take all the acrylics off and redo them completely (if they fill them without redoing them, you risk getting infections...yucky).How long should I wait before getting another French Manicure?
Are you talking about natural nail french manicure. Then a manicure should be done every 2 weeks, as it can dry out your skin and there won't be any cuticle to cut off. Every one week for a new polish, because they last pretty much around there.


If your talking about acrylic, then every 2-3 week, you will see a gap around your cuticles. Get it done, to prevent it from lifting and breaking and cause fungas growth.
it's really up to you...if you can stand to wait until the others need to be done then wait but if you cant then just get the two thumbs fixed.
i'd say very soon. it really depends on how fast your nails grow, but if they are started to break off...i'd get them done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment