Friday, January 15, 2010

How often am I suppose to get my french manicure done?

Hello, I'm 38 years old and went to get my first french manicure done on my natural nails Sat., i really love it, but i happen to clean houses and the white tips really started coming off, even with gloves on when i cleaned with harsh chemicals. I was very disappointed and touched them up myself. First, how often does a person regularly get french manicures, second is there anything u can request to hold the color, and third please offer me some extra maintenance and care tips.How often am I suppose to get my french manicure done?
Well from experience, normally you would go and get them done and touched up every two weeks, sometimes a little less, depends on how much you use them and how fast your nails grow. the best way to hold the color that i've noticed is put two coats of the base and two coats of the final top coat. I hope that helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment