Friday, January 15, 2010

What is the average price for a pink/white manicure?

I want to get my nails done this week before my anniversary on Saturday. I've had manicures plenty of times before but I would like to know what is a reasonable price for a pink and white nail set? And information on pedicures would be great!What is the average price for a pink/white manicure?
It really depends where you live and where you get your nails done at..





I live in like 10 mins from Los Angeles and I go to this place that charges me $15.00 for getting a full set with design. My nails stay on for about one month





So it really all depnds where you go and where you live








HOPE I HELPED :DWhat is the average price for a pink/white manicure?
If you go to an Asian run salon, (I think most do a really good job) I would say for a French manicure $15-20, and for a pedicure probably $25-30ish.
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment