Monday, January 18, 2010

What's a good nail polish that wont chip the day after my manicure?

I'm so sick of using the nail polish at the nail salon; they water it down and it makes my manicure chip within 2 days.





Can anyone suggest a good nail polish brand that will last?What's a good nail polish that wont chip the day after my manicure?
OPI is good, along with Fingerpaints, Savvy, Orly, Rush, and Nina Ultra Pro.





These are the brands that they use in the salons. You can buy them in the salons for 8 or 9 dollars, or you can go to Sally Beauty Supply and buy it for like 5 dollars. Sally is the greatest, they have all the stuff that the pros use.What's a good nail polish that wont chip the day after my manicure?
I ask my nail place if I can keep the nail polish for the week (or 2) -- either trade them a color of mine or leave $5 deposit. That way when it chips -- which it inevitably will, I have to color to cover it up!

Report Abuse



Use sally hansen diamond strength. It lasts a long time.
Opi chips on me the day I get it done - makes me crazy! I now buy Orly and bring it with me where I get my nails done - it lasts longer and I like having my own bottles in case I need touch ups between manicures.
I've had good luck with the avon brand. If you cant or dont feel like finding an avon represenative the OPI brand is your best bet.
OPI is the best. sally hansen isnt bad either
the OPI brand

No comments:

Post a Comment