Monday, January 18, 2010

What is the top coat called on a manicure?

Is is some kind on uv top coat? I noticed when I go outside or when I'm under a blacklight my nails light up...I think it's that top coat they put on my acrylics. Does anyone know what it's called I can't find it anywere just the regular clear coats are the only thing I can find..What is the top coat called on a manicure?
Dare I say it? Top coat?!What is the top coat called on a manicure?
the definition is the coat of paint applied last to a surface but thats all i can tell you
the best one I have found is by Tammy Taylor , Its' called z-coat. It is high gloss and non yellowing. Perfect for people that tan! You can check out her website and its less than 10.00.





http://tammytaylornails.com
The finish.
nail varnish :S:S sorry not sure xxx


int it just the top coat?
sealer
It is called the top coat or hardener sometimes.
Yeah, try the beauty supply store.





Ask for a UV Top Coat. They'll know exactly where to find it on the shelf.
hmm tough one........... oh i got it! top coat
you can find it in OPI, Jessica, all seasons....

No comments:

Post a Comment