Monday, January 18, 2010

How often is to often to get a manicure?

I work almost 50 hours a week, and i never have time to do my own nails. i don't wear acrylics, since my own nails look nice when they are taken care of. last week i went and got a manicure and i really liked the results. it will be a week tommorow and i am wondering, is it to hard on my nails and cuticules to get a manicure every week? The polish is starting to wear off on the tips of my nails, and i know i won't have time to do them myself. Thanx!How often is to often to get a manicure?
2 weeks once is gudHow often is to often to get a manicure?
every week is good.
Don't go for a manicure too often because nail polishes strip off your nails natural vitamins.Once a month for a manicure is ok but not too often though.
I think it's safe to do them every 2 weeks.





every week is pushing it.
Not at all-- once a week is ideal, but gets pricey.
Going every week is fine, it will make your nails looks so much better.
best is once in two weeks
Every day/hour/minute is way too often!

No comments:

Post a Comment