Monday, January 18, 2010

What do you think about guys who manicure themselves?

I ALWays GIVE MYSELF MANICURES DUDE


ITS SO FUN! ISN';T IT? IF GIRLS DO IT WHY CANT GUYS?What do you think about guys who manicure themselves?
ahm, I'm not even doing it myself lol!





But I like guys who look after themselves and who don't have those nasty dirty lines under their fingernails. but that can be prevented by washing your hands, so..


I like ';natural';guys.What do you think about guys who manicure themselves?
I think personal grooming is a turn on. Men should take care of themselves the same way women do. Now having little glittery butterflies put on etc is another story! But manly men can still have nice hands and especially feet!!
For me, guys with disgusting nails is a HUGE turn-off. So, to me, that's a good idea for a guy and it's NOT weird. [:
It doesn't bother me. Until a guy tells me what colour should be on my nails and how I should care for them, I'm not fussed what guys do to their hands
nothing
Good-Grooming is a good thing ...nothing wrong with it.
its good
thats good a guy should always take care of himself

No comments:

Post a Comment