Thursday, January 14, 2010

If I get a manicure from a nail salon, will the nail polish not chip off? How long will it last?

I've had French tips before, but I just want to get my natural nails shaped and painted this time. I'm wondering if it's even worth it, or will the result be the same as if I were to give myself a manicure.If I get a manicure from a nail salon, will the nail polish not chip off? How long will it last?
ive gotten a manicure only once, and it lasted about 2 weeks, which is a week longer than doing it myself.


the lady that gave me a manicure also told me to put on a coat of clear nail polish every few days to keep it from chipping.





mine? how do i look?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsLwpMNuhf005BPBW2eM6ifsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090425172256AAu8lUQ

No comments:

Post a Comment