Thursday, January 14, 2010

How often should a manicure be redone?

I just had a french manicure about 2 weeks ago. It's obvious that my nails have grown.. How often do most people redo their nails?How often should a manicure be redone?
Most nails last about 2 weeks while still looking nice. But, letting your nails grow a little bit will make them healthier.How often should a manicure be redone?
I agree with Malibu because I go every week, because they are forever breaking because I use to wear tips and since the powder had made my nails week I go every week because the polish makes my nails chip evertime because they are real now.

Report Abuse



it depends on the person and how much they use their hands, me and my friends get them done every three weeks cuz if you wait long enough you get all kinds of bacteria, and germs, and gross stuff in there, or when your nails start to look bad
once a month should be fine
once a month
two weeks
once a month maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment