Thursday, January 14, 2010

How often should you get a manicure and pedicure?

I try to be cheap so i'm good at nail painting so i buy my own nail polish. When i run out i some more jw how often. Thank youHow often should you get a manicure and pedicure?
Whenever you feel like being pampered!


i do mines myself and it look REALLY good; if you could do it yourself then save your money and you still look like you went to the salon.How often should you get a manicure and pedicure?
I do a full manicure and pedicure (soaking, clipping, filing, polishing, lots of moisturizer, etc.) about once every two weeks. I do them myself. It's probably better to do it once a week but I don't have the time. Take the polish off and repaint your nails whenever they start to chip.
I get a manicure every two weeks and a pedicure once a month to every six weeks. As far as how often to replace polish, whenever it separates or the color changes or thickens then you get new,
rarely. i have like a million bottles of nail polish and i do it myself. in the summer i get pedicures every 3 weeks or so.
i just do my own.


i never even went to a salon and got my nails done haha.


but i used to paint my nails all the time. not in the winter though.


but my toenails are always painted because there so ugly , lol
well first of all you shouldn't get a manicre or pedicure bc when your older it will mess up your nails :( im pretty sure you dont want that to happen
i get mine nails done every 2 weeks, and i get toes done once, ido touch up myself at home to hold me over, cause of this bad economy
well I would say go to a saoln about once every two months
once a month

No comments:

Post a Comment