Thursday, January 14, 2010

How long do my nails need to be to get a good manicure?

I used to bite my nails. I finally stopped about a year ago, and my nails took forever to get strong and long. Now that I have strong nails, I want to reward myself by getting a manicure (not fake nails, though). How long do my nails have to be for that? And what is a good price? What if my cuticles aren't the best?How long do my nails need to be to get a good manicure?
I don't think your nails have to be a certain length. Don't worry about your cuticles, the staff will have seen worse. If you feel self-conscious invest in a cuticle cream. As for price, it depends. Generally manicures are cheapest if you have it done without polish. I'd suggest you ask friends and relatives if they know of a good salon or look up the Yellow Pages and ring round a few if you've time.How long do my nails need to be to get a good manicure?
they shouldnt be damaged at the ends

Report Abuse



That's the best part, they just need to be long enough to run a file over so the ends get smooth, they will trim your cuticles back for you, and as far as prices, in my area out here you can generally get a manicure / pedicure (not acrylics) for about fourty dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment