Monday, January 18, 2010

What to do before a pedicure and manicure?

I have never had a pedicure or manicure (always did it myself) and thought I would do it for myself before my wedding. Should I trim the fingernails myself? If so how short should I go? Should I do the same for the toenails or let them grow out just a bit for more to work with so I don't ruin the shape?What to do before a pedicure and manicure?
They do all that for you. You don't have to worry about your feet smelling like corn chips and burnt fajitas when you go in. The will wash your feet too. Maybe just refrain from walking in mud.What to do before a pedicure and manicure?
If getting a spa pedicure ( I loooooove those) make sure you wear pants that are above your knee and bring flip flops so you don't mess up your toes afterwards.


You might also want to try one 2 weeks before the wedding to make sure you are not going to be sensitive to anything they use on you.


Scractching hives during your wedding would not look good.
you dont need to do anything...they take care of everything. just go there.btw congrats on your wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment