Friday, January 15, 2010

What order do you do the colors for a French manicure?

I used to give myself French manicures and I did one this weekend with old polish and it wasn't so great. So now I can't remember... do you do the white tips first and then put the pink polish over it? Or do you do the white tips last?





I prefer to do the white tips first because you can clean it up a lot easier when it's on a bare nail. I guess I need to get some clear polish with a pink tint - and new white polish!What order do you do the colors for a French manicure?
Professional manucurists usually do the white tip first and then the pink coat.





Hope this helps :)What order do you do the colors for a French manicure?
On the box for my french manicure set, it says to do the tips first, then the pink. but i think it looks way better to do the pink first, then the tips, then a clear coat.
White tip


Pink polish


Clear coat...





Unless you want a whiter tip





Pink polish


White tip


Then clear coat





:D
do pink tint first, and do white tips last. then put a coat of clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment