Friday, January 15, 2010

What is the best tool to use to push back my Cuticles when doing a manicure?

Someone recommended I use a cuticle eraser stone but I cannot seem to find one anywhere.





What else could I use?What is the best tool to use to push back my Cuticles when doing a manicure?
They sell little sticks, which I think are called orange sticks or cuticle sticks. They are pretty inexpensive %26amp; available almost anywhere.What is the best tool to use to push back my Cuticles when doing a manicure?
I use this and I like it..





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/nails/nouris鈥?/a>
A cuticle pusher. They cost less than a dollar. You can get a really nice one at Sally's but you can find ok ones at wal-mart.
An orange wood stick :)
Nivea
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment