Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish besides, a french manicure, goes with a blue dress.?

I am wearing a blue dress to my friends sweet 16 and it is dark-ish blue. I was wondering what color nailpolish i should wear? My friend suggested white, i dont want to use a light pink or anything like a french manicure, any suggestions?What color nail polish besides, a french manicure, goes with a blue dress.?
I actually like the look of a champagne-y color with any blue. Most people think that you should wear silver, but it can look too matchy-matchy in my opinion. A light shimmery beige will look amazing with your dress, and you can still wear whatever color accessories you want.What color nail polish besides, a french manicure, goes with a blue dress.?
i really like natural nails, so a french manicure is really classic and would look gorgeous. If it's darkish blue then you could go with glittery black nail polish, or fire engine red is always great.
silver polish looks awesome with blue! they have it at the drugstore.
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment