Friday, January 15, 2010

Manicure??????

I'm a pianist who plays constantly, so my fingernails must be short...like they have to match up with my finger tips...that's how short they need to be. I don't ever get manicures, because of the fact I keep my nails short all the time. However, I love how French manicures look! I would like a classic clean look like a French manicure...should I go to a salon even though I have short nails (that really can't get long)? Is it worth it? If not, is there another manicure I should try instead? I just want those clean looking nails with nice white at the tips of the nail...or something like that.Manicure??????
I played the piano for years and now I'm learning how to play the violin so I have to keep my nails short. I love how french manicures look too, so what I do is I buy a good color nail polish or I find one that I like that I own already, and i find or buy a good white polish. Also find or buy some clear nail polish





First, paint on a coat of clear polish. It'll help prevent chipping.


Then, put the colored polish on after the clear dries. Put 2 coats on.


After the colored polish dries, put on the white polish on the tips of your finger tips, where your nail stops.


When that dries, put another clear coat on it.





Hope this works!!!


~MaddyManicure??????
You don't have to have long nails for a manicure. A manicure removes all the dead skin around your fingers and makes your hands feel great after. If you want your nails to look clean and natural try a natural peach or cream color on them. This is a fresh look and makes your nails look healthy. Just retouch them when they start chipping. Oh, and please treat yourself to a manicure!
you should try getting acrylics because that way they wont fall out an you wouldn't waste ur money on a manicure now all u have to do is find the perfect nail polish color and go from there and then all you have to do is pay
you should maybe try acrilic i dont know if i spelt that right but thats what i have and i play sports and stuff
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup


/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/ / Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment