Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it considered bad to give manicure kits to your coworkers?

Could someone please suggest me if manicure kits are considered too personal and should not be given to co workers? I just started working there since 1st of this month. Please someone suggest. I dont want to spend more than $ 1 .Is it considered bad to give manicure kits to your coworkers?
Hmm. A buck wont get you much honey and you do not want to come out looking cheap. Personally I think the kit would be nice ,but some may not think that. Since you just started I do not think the others in the office will expect much from you.





Here is what I did and maybe it will help you.. I gave everyone on my Team a Card that I signed and I made a batch of muffins. I had Chocolate sour cream muffins and blueberry. Everybody loved them and thanked me for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment