Monday, January 18, 2010

How to give yourself a manicure?

I am trying to give myself a manicure. I am right handed so it is hard for me to paint my right hand. I am not good at painting the tips of my nails white evenly. They always end up crooked. What can I use to put on my lower nail and paint the tips white to get an even look?How to give yourself a manicure?
Ask your mom or a friend to help you paint your right hand. Use tape it really works.How to give yourself a manicure?
You have to get these things that go on the nail so you can apply the white tip nicely.





1) Apply pink coat


2) Wait until FULLY DRY


3) Put the sticker thing on your nail


4) Paint on the white bit


5) remove the strip


6) Paint a clear coat





It's very tricky, and needs practice. Good luck though!


Can you answer this please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i l ike nail polish pens!!


if you want a french manicure(sounds like what you are describing) i even have a french manicure nail polish pen!!!


they are super easy to use and work really well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment